We are an early-stage startup looking to disrupt the data governance market. Our product delivers technology, not process, to help businesses deliver value to consumers while leveraging their data without violating privacy and trust requirements. Our patent-pending innovation combines cryptography, differential privacy and distributed ledgers, to ensure ownership, and use of, consumer data, adhering to regulations by design.
At Ketch, we are passionate about our automated approach to privacy for our customers and their users. We collaborate with multiple 3rd party platforms and internal systems to help our customers seamlessly operationalize data privacy to adhere with data regulations.
This is a role encompassing multiple aspects of support issues, escalations, and technical leadership to help maintain and grow our integration portfolio. In this role you will be adept at both building relationships and resolving issues.
- You will collaborate with top-tier marketing analytics companies and lead the discovery phase for 3rd party API integrations.
- Internally, you will help by generating sample datasets and test 3rd party API integration.
- You will also help build strong partnerships, and provide an unparalleled support experience for customers.
- This position includes responsibilities for being a liaison between Engineering and customer success organization.
- You are not afraid to be hands-on, you will write and debug code in cloud environments.
- You will represent engineering organizations on calls with customers to troubleshoot and debug code related problems customers encounter and help resolve them.
- Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience
- Preferably 2 years of customer-facing technical experience
- Advanced knowledge of RESTful APIs to secure and support public-facing 3rd party APIs and how they are used to integrate applications
- Have worked with production services in cloud-native environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Are experienced with Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)Customer-focused and highly driven to solve real problems for customers
- Desire to deliver positive customer experiences by identifying their problems, debug code and help resolve them
- Ability to clarify complex technical issues and work across teams to resolve
- Comfortable handling inbound and outbound customer communication
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment with us are considered equally and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.