Ketch is simplifying the complexity of privacy and data governance with a next-generation data control platform. As privacy legislation continues to expand, organizations need a scalable and automated framework to simplify their privacy program. Ketch is the ‘Deploy once, secure and comply everywhere, platform’ – to enable set-it and forget-it compliance.
We are seeking an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to help us scale a global, best-in-class Sales organization by supporting strategy development and owning flawless execution of initiatives that make our AE’s more productive and efficient within the Americas and EMEA markets. This role will work directly with the Head of Sales & Revenue and other members of the revenue team.
You might be a Sales Operator looking to get closer to the front-lines of pipeline generation, a revops consultant looking for the next rocket ship ride, or a marketing operations pro with a passion for sales.
You are a great fit if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in sales leadership, marketing ops, sales ops, or business operations.
- Understand how IT, sales, marketing, finance, and sales planning interweave with the Sales function.
- Can prove your ability to translate data into meaningful insights that drive business outcomes.
- Can demonstrate your ability to define and deliver on a project plan, while proactively identifying and removing blockers to project success.
- Understand how to translate business process changes into meaningful documentation.
- Can articulate the inputs that AEs need to be productive from an enablement perspective.
Possess the following technical skills:
- Salesforce administration, reporting and dashboarding.
- Outreach sales engagement administration.
- Excel proficiency (intermediate).
- Sales Navigator administration.
What you will do:
- Play a key role in the headcount, quota, and territory planning process both quarterly and annually.
- Support compensation plan design and administration.
- Execute territory alignment updates within CRM and maintain reporting on global coverage of the sales team.
- Proactively provide insights on actuals vs. plan and prepare board level presentations.
- Define and implement enhancements to the lead-to-cash funnel process.
- Conduct A/B testing within Ketch’s sales engagement platform (Outreach).
- Measure and optimize marketing to SDR handoffs and SDR to sales handoffs.
- Author business requirements documentation for IT to execute enhancements within Ketch’s core sales & marketing systems.
- Design and conduct User Acceptance Testing to ensure technical solutions meet business requirements.
- Lead implementation of new tools for the SDR and AE teams.
Ketch is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, have a growth mindset, and passion to push the pace of innovation to bring privacy automation to the masses.