As a sales engineering professional at Ketch, you'll become an integral part of our mission to help businesses deploy a Programmatic program for Data Privacy and Data Purpose Governance. Ketch is bringing cutting edge technology to the data privacy and security space. In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting the sales team for new customer acquisition. If you have a stellar track record capitalizing on winning new business, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and love working in a fast-paced and evolving environment, then Ketch is the place for you. Nearly 90% of businesses today are unable to meet the requirements of data privacy laws because of data processing and technological challenges. If you want to be part of a team that helps businesses meet the privacy standards their customers deserve, then read on!
- Serve as technical expert during major sales opportunities
- Instrumental in technical deep dive discussions to architect integrations and advice customers on best practices
- Support Sales Teams with client meetings, presentations, and custom integration design options
- Coordinates with internal R&D, technical integrations, partner integrations teams to stay on top of product capabilities as well as future direction
- Conduct custom proof-of-concepts evaluations to demonstrate Ketch's integration capabilities to meet client objectives
- You have worked for a startup or have started your own business. You can take responsibility for creative problem solving and prefer an environment that has open communication and flat hierarchy.
- You have experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- You are an excellent communicator, boasting excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the technology industry, ideally in an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company
- Experience selling, configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs including authentication mechanisms, systems integration including via API Gateways and Oracle, SQL Databases
- Basic knowledge of web applications, SaaS architecture, cloud computing and programming
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in R&D, marketing, sales and engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
Our mission is to equip businesses with new tools that harness the power of data while ensuring consumers have control over the data wherever it goes, however it's used. We reject a zero-sum world where consumer data is protected at the expense of business goals. Businesses can honor the data dignity of their customers, while leveraging privacy and security tools that let them unlock and preserve the power of data for core operations and competitive initiatives.Consumers and businesses can both prosper.
Ketch is founded and led by data management veterans and serial entrepreneurs who've successfully built and scaled enterprise systems for the world's largest brands, media companies, and user platforms. Ketch has completed successful end-to-end deployments in several large, medium-sized and small companies.