As a Solution Architect on our Customer Experience team, you’ll work closely with success managers, product managers, and engineers to deliver a world-class customer experience to ensure customers achieve a fast and significant return on their investment. You will provide technical guidance on implementation projects, evaluate the customer’s technical and functional requirements, and develop a comprehensive solution to meet customer needs.
What will your day-to-day look like
- Build an in-depth understanding of the client’s current and future business and the relationship of interdependent project workstreams.
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
- Lead the creation, delivery (development and configuration), and testing of a comprehensive business solution and all related documentation including future state process, configuration dictionaries, etc.
- Drive execution of planned activities to ensure solutions are delivered on time and in line with interdependent project workstreams.
- Coordinate with internal R&D, technical integrations, and partner integrations teams to stay on top of product capabilities as well as influence future direction
Skills and Qualifications
- Hands-on experience with implementing software products or solutions for enterprise companies
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in R&D, sales, and engineering.
- Strong knowledge of scalable distributed systems and experience with Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments (AWS, GCP, Azure) and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
We are an early-stage startup looking to disrupt the data privacy and cybersecurity market. Our product delivers technology, not process, to help businesses deliver value to consumers while leveraging their data without violating privacy and trust requirements. Our patent-pending innovation combines cryptography, differential privacy, and distributed ledgers, to ensure ownership, and use of consumer data, adhering to regulations by design.
Ketch culture is based on the following values: Passion, Growth, Grit, Collaboration, and Integrity. Our culture oxygenates all of our decision making, everything from who we hire, how we build teams and products and companies, and especially how we treat each other and get work done.
Yes, we have perks, but don’t mistake free kombucha with an electrifying work environment, inspiring coworkers, interesting problems, meaningful work, and the opportunity to have an impact!