Are you looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Love to innovate? This is an exciting opportunity to join a technology startup in a high-growth phase. We’re looking for an experienced, versatile, and highly motivated Support Engineer to join our team. Our Customer Experience team is tasked with ensuring the success of our customers from the first point of contact and developing trusted advisor relationships.
Our Support Engineers are responsible for working collaboratively and individually to solve customer issues in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and complex environment. Directly responsible for providing timely responses to customers and supporting all of Ketch new and existing software. We’re looking for candidates with a strong technical support background who can hit the ground running to learn our products and environment in detail at the same time as helping us to build and grow our support environment. You will regularly participate in technical discussions with multi-functional teams, creating an environment of transparency that ultimately leads to better products.
- You will triage customer issues, going headfirst into challenges taking ownership of the ticket, and working to manage the entire lifecycle through to resolution
- Provide accurate and efficient support to our customers by researching and identifying solutions, working collaboratively with our internal teams when required
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, video meetings, email, ticketing, and chat
- Identify customer needs and assist customers to use specific features
- Analyze, reproduce and report product bugs
- Working knowledge of AWS, GCP
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionality
- Gather and share customer feedback with our Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Provide training to new and existing team members
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers
- Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
Background knowledge of any of the following fields would be beneficial:
- You must be comfortable in the troubleshooting process, debugging etc.
- You will be required to work with multiple Engineering teams but should be able to do more than just triage and escallate. We’re looking for people who can go all the way to root-cause analysis as they become more familiar with the products/technologies.
- Solid experience with help desk software and remote support tools
- Experience delivering client-focussed solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, problem solving and communication skills
- Adtech / martech / privacy tech background a plus
- You will be patient, friendly and practice empathy in all of your interactions to deliver first class customer service
What you'll bring to the team
- Willingness to learn and aptitude to master our products and become a trusted advisor to our customers
- You will be comfortable engaging with a range of customers from small businesses to Fortune 500 clients and you will love putting the customer first in all of your actions
- Open PTO and remote work opportunity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Spending Accounts and 401k
Our mission is to equip businesses with new tools that harness the power of data while ensuring consumers have control over the data wherever it goes, however it's used. We reject a zero-sum world where consumer data is protected at the expense of business goals. Businesses can honor the data dignity of their customers, while leveraging privacy and security tools that let them unlock and preserve the power of data for core operations and competitive initiatives.Consumers and businesses can both prosper.
Ketch is founded and led by data management veterans and serial entrepreneurs who've successfully built and scaled enterprise systems for the world's largest brands, media companies, and user platforms. Ketch has completed successful end-to-end deployments in several large, medium-sized and small companies.