As a Customer Success Lead at Ketch, you’ll be partnering closely with sales, product, and engineering teams to deliver a world class customer experience, ensuring customers achieve a fast and significant return on their investment. You will lead customer implementations, partnering with customer stakeholders to ensure effective onboarding and engagement, and helping customers realize value quickly. You will act as a trusted advisor to customers, providing best practices that drive product adoption, and serve as their champion with internal teams, driving retention and expansion in partnership with sales.
- Craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope, shared metrics, user engagement, sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines, communication, and eliminates barriers to customer advocacy and expansion
- Understand the customer’s requirements, challenges, and what business outcomes and value they are expecting from their purchase
- Develop new and innovative ways to share relevant data and insights that are impactful to customers and ties back to their success drivers through operational reviews to key customer stakeholders as well as Strategic Business Reviews, with a focus on increasing product adoption and ensuring successful renewal cyclesomer success
- Monitor customer health, isolate problems and respond strategically to mitigate risk
- Maintain an understanding of Ketch products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases and updates
- Act as the main escalation point for business and technical issues, providing centralized and dedicated ownership within Ketch
- Coordinates with internal R&D, technical integrations, partner integrations teams to stay on top of product capabilities as well as future direction
- You have worked for a startup or have started your own business. You can take responsibility for creative problem solving and prefer an environment that has open communication and flat hierarchy.
- You are an excellent communicator, boasting excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant customer success, account management, or technical support experience in the technology industry, ideally in an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in R&D, marketing, sales and engineering
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, rapid growth environment.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
Our mission is to equip businesses with new tools that harness the power of data while ensuring consumers have control over the data wherever it goes, however it's used. We reject a zero-sum world where consumer data is protected at the expense of business goals. Businesses can honor the data dignity of their customers, while leveraging privacy and security tools that let them unlock and preserve the power of data for core operations and competitive initiatives.Consumers and businesses can both prosper.
Ketch is founded and led by data management veterans and serial entrepreneurs who've successfully built and scaled enterprise systems for the world's largest brands, media companies, and user platforms. Ketch has completed successful end-to-end deployments in several large, medium-sized and small companies.